Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is Here!


Spring is here and it's about time for the Great Bunny Race! ...not sure exactly what it is, but sock monkeys love it and rave about it!

If you thought sock monkeys were mischevious you should see what this mini has been up to lately! She has recently discovered one of the yarn baskets. Her favorite color is pink so I expect I'll find here here for a while!


New cards have been recently added to my Etsy shop... come check them out! There is a good variety of themes and most are 'all occasion'. You could buy one for someone you know, or just for yourself to frame and have something fun to add to your collection!

3 comments:

Cozy Cabin Creations said...

love it!!!

SoCk mONkEy QuEeN said...

S'morey has an obsesive personality, when he finds something he gets hooked. Wait until I show you his latest adventure.

Kim said...

I love your wonderful monkeys! I'm wondering about your mini monkey. I have a mini monkey named Itsy
http://itsythesockmonkey.blogspot.com/
Do you know the origin of the mini red heel sock? I've contacted Fox River Mills and they said they haven't made them. Do you think it is from when they were Nelson Knitting or maybe a China knockoff? Any ideas?