Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of... Spring?

In the Pacific Northwest the weather can be unpredictable. And crazy! This really is one thing I love about living here. It's supposed to be spring. Well, actually, officially, TODAY is the first day of spring but it sure doesn't feel like it. I've put off starting any seeds and wish more and more that I had a mini greenhouse to get things started. (I just don't have enough space in my kitchen!)
While it may seem as if I've vanished over the weekend, we've actually been pretty busy with family! Our cousin graduated from nursing school. We are so very proud of her.

CONGRATULATIONS, JEN!

The monkeys got to spend some much needed quality time with their cousins. What do you think? Do they look happy???
I am thankful that knitting is portable. While on the road I was able to work on this hat (a test pattern for a friend) and managed to finally get it completed. It was a fun project to work on and I'll let you know more about it when the time comes. If you're a knitter, you'll want to have this pattern in your collection!

No comments: