Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fresh Blueberry Muffins



Do you remember the Fresh Strawberry Muffin recipe I shared with you last week?  This is the very same recipe!  It's a wonderful recipe and I'm nothing but pleased with the results.

I got a good deal on local blueberries and simply substituted blueberries for the strawberries.  Actually, I mixed strawberries in with the blueberries for a few of these muffins... "Berry" delicious!







I hope you find an opportunity to try this recipe.  Be sure to come back and let me know how they turned out!  Remember, when mixing muffin batter, don't overmix!  Mix your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients JUST until it is moistened, then gently fold your berries in.  This will result in fluffy, tender muffins and your family will be asking for more.

No comments: