Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holiday Bazaar

So much work... so little time! In less than two weeks I'll be attending the St. Patrick's Holiday Bazaar in Canby, OR. Anybody who lives close is welcome to visit me:

St. Patrick's Catholic Church
498 NW 9th Ave
Canby, OR 97013
Saturday, November 15th 9am-5pm
Sunday, November 16th 9am-2pm
I will be bringing with me some SOCK MONKEYS; hand sculpted RED HAT SOCIETY ORNAMENTS; hand sculpted DUCKS and BEAVERS SNOWMAN ORNAMENTS; polymer clay FOOD JEWELRY (EARRINGS, NECKLACES, PINS); BUTTONS; GREETING CARDS....... Pretty much everything in my Etsy shop! Check it out for a "preview" www.hoffeeandanuffin.etsy.com

I'm looking forward to this event and hope to see you there!

Also... don't forget to check out my last post featuring other Cafemom Etsy Mom's shops! There are LOTS of great gift ideas for every member of your family!

No comments: