Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Over

With my coffee and a chocolate chip banana muffin at my side...

The bazaar is over! At the same time I feel both a sense of relief and sadness. It was fun to plan and prepare, meet people, visit, SELL, make friends, share information... but it's over. And I'm WIPED OUT!
There were many vendors there with lots of great items to buy! I also met a few other Etsy sellers, someone who lives in the same town as me, and someone who's husband works for my former company.




The monkeys were well recieved by young and old alike. It was a little surprising when the little girls got excited about SOCK MONKEYS! But... there are three recent movies I can think of that they've been shown in. They are: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium; Kit Kittredge an American Girl; and Horton Hears a Who (there is a little Who, who goes to bed with her 'Who' version of a sock monkey toy.) Our older visitors remember having their sock monkeys and mention that they're "still in a box somewhere..." (Get them out... set them free!)

So, for now, what is left over is back in my Etsy shop.


Happy Holidays!

No comments: