Thursday, May 23, 2013

Playing With Bigfoot



BIGFOOT
Spending more time in the forests and parks in our region has inspired me to create a rubber stamp of the "Big Guy".  You know, Bigfoot.  The family and I have spent some time doodling images of Bigfoot and even watched Harry and the Henderson's the other evening.  The boys really enjoyed that!

ON CUSTOM ORDERS
I often get requests to carve stamps with people's logos or shop names and one aversion I have to doing this is that I am not particularly fond of cutting letters.  I simply do not enjoy it.  I had to test myself as I've been wanting a HANDMADE WITH LOVE stamp for my own projects for some time.  After carving this design I've concluded that my opinion of cutting letters has not changed.  However, I will release this design as a stamp for sale in my Etsy shop and hopefully, some day, I'll change my attitude about cutting letters for custom orders.  Until then, I ask, please no requests for custom orders at this time.  Thank you!


No comments: